Last week marked the one-year anniversary of the passing of my dear friend, Jenny (see my previous post). Hard to believe that an entire year has gone by. So much has taken place since then. I wish Jenny was around to see how the landscape has transformed around all of those she's left behind -- how we've all changed and grown and yet still miss her deeply. How I wish she was here to see how much her life and ministry has positively (and deeply) touched and affected the lives of so many. But then again, she probably sees all of this more clearly than any of us can.
Life goes on, and at crossroads, victories, joys and defeats, I wish my friend Jenny was around to phone and share with. I drive by her work an average of twice a week, and never fail to remember her when I do. But I remember her with a grateful heart, and rejoice in knowing she is living ever joyfully with her greatest love, her Maker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment