Friday, February 9, 2007

Taking the Plunge

After months of pondering the idea of blogging and weeks of visiting many blogs that have since become my favorites, I’m taking the plunge into blogosphere! It has taken me several weeks just to decide on my blog title, let alone what I wanted my blog(s) to be about. So much still to learn! Nevertheless, seven or so facelifts later, my blog is finally ready for posting – and viewing, at least for the few faithful friends and others I’ve formally invited to visit. I’m sure the look will yet change again in time, but for now, it is what it is and I’m eager to join the ranks of the many women and moms whose own lives have blessed mine through the wonderful world of blogging.

My life is rich, full and always moving forward. It is my hope that through blogging I may somehow pierce through the cacophony of voices on the web with the quiet melody of stories, thoughts and sweet nothings from the four corners of an ordinary mom’s “pleasant places.”

No comments: